Start writing here...
David's Tomato Curry SauceJune 24, 2020 by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG) Leave a Comment
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time35 mins
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Onion , sliced
- 1 clove Garlic , finely chopped
- 1 can Tomato Paste
- ¾ cup Whipping Cream
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 Tbsp David’s Bombay Curry
- 1 tsp Salt
- Melt butter in a saute pan over medium heat.
- Add onion and garlic and cook until the onion begins to caramelise.
- Add tomato paste, cream, bay leaf, David’s Bombay Curry and salt.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove bay leaf and add vegetables or protein.
- Serve with steamed basmati rice and chutney.