Start writing here...
David's Veggie Chili - Veggie Lovers Rejoice!June 09, 2020 by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG) Leave a Comment
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time45 mins
- 1 can Organic Low-Sodium Kidney Beans , with liquid
- 1 can Organic Low-Sodium Black Beans , with liquid
- 1 can Organic Tomato Sauce
- 1 Organic Onion , diced
- 2 Organic Zucchinis , cut into pieces
- 1 cup Organic Cauliflower Florets
- 1 Organic Red Bell Pepper , cut into pieces
- 1 ½ cup Organic Mushrooms , sliced
- 2-3 Tbsp David's Blackening Rub
- Add all of the ingredients to a large pot and cook on medium-high heat for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. If you like your chili spicy, you can also add about a Tbsp of David's Peri Peri Rub. This recipe feeds around 3-4 people. Enjoy!