Blackening Rub 125 g Davids
Adding flavour to cooking is easy with this aromatic blend of spices. Blackening Rub is made with spices like cumin, coriander, cayenne, and cinnamon. It's versatile, healthy, and contains no salt, no sodium, and no preservatives. Sprinkle directly on meat or fish or mix with a little oil and use as a marinade. Rub into lamb or goat for tagines, sprinkle on steaks, chicken, or salmon for grilling. It's delicious tossed on sweet potato fries with salt.
Spices, Cayenne, Cloves
- SALT-FREE RUB – Made without sodium, our Blackening Rub is the perfect way of adding some delicious flavour-filled seasoning to your food in a heart-healthy manner. Most seasonings are packed with salt to cut corners and make up for the lack of flavour. We strive to do the opposite.
- NATURALLY GLUTEN-FREE – On top of being salt free, our Blackening Rub is also naturally gluten-free, making it possible for people of a wide range of diets to enjoy this delicious spice. Our rub contains no preservatives or additives.
- PERFECT FOR STEAK – This Blackening Rub is especially put together to make the perfect and easy seasoning for your steaks, with ingredients including cumin, coriander, cinnamon, cloves, cayenne and other spices. Ease of use with delicious flavour-filled results is what this rub is made for.
- VERSATILE INGREDIENT – This rub isn’t only good for steak. It’s an amazingly versatile spice that’s delicious on other meats like fish, lamb and chicken. You can mix the rub with a little oil and use as a marinade, toss it in sweet potato fries with salt. The possibilities are only limited by your imagination!
- PRODUCT OF CANADA – Our Blackening Rub is proudly produced locally in Canada, where we can personally monitor the quality of our spices and assure it maintains a high standard of excellence.