Herbs de Provence Rub (AOC) 15 g Davids
A blend of the finest wild herbs from the south of France. Herb de Provence Rub (AOC) includes savory, rosemary and thyme. The AOC designation is an indication of quality and guarantees that all the herbs are from Provence. An essential seasoning in ratatouille it's also delicious on grilled vegetables. Add it to a marinade of fresh garlic, extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice for lamb, chicken or fish. Mix with Maldon salt and sprinkle on puff pastry straws before baking.
Savory, oregano, rosemary, thyme.
- SALT-FREE RUB – Made without sodium, our herbes de Provence is the perfect way of adding high quality french seasoning to your food in a heart-healthy manner. Most seasonings are packed with salt to cut corners and make up for the lack of flavour. We strive to do the opposite.
- NATURALLY GLUTEN-FREE – On top of being salt free, our herbes de provence are also naturally gluten-free, making it possible for people of a wide range of diets to enjoy this delicious herb mix. Our herbes contain no preservatives or additives.
- AOC DESIGNATION – The AOC designation is an indication of quality and guarantees that all the herbs are from Provence. Make sure your herbes are AOC designated and get the genuine product
- ESSENTIAL FOR RATATOUILLE – Herbes de Provence is an integral ingredient to make proper ratatouilles, with ingredients including garlic, yellow mustard, red bell pepper, dehydrated vegetables, black pepper and other spices. Ease of use with delicious flavour-filled results for classic dishes is what this french herbes is made for.
- VERSATILE INGREDIENT – This herbe mix is a particularly versatile spice that’s delicious on a variety of meats including steak, chicken, fish, lamb and porc. It’s also great on grilled veggie and give potatoes and fries an extra kick of flavour. The possibilities are only limited by your imagination!