Lime Mint Sauce Glaze Rub 50 g Davids
Leave it to David’s Condiments to put a brilliant twist on an already amazing flavour combination. Think spiced-up mojito, without the rum, and of course no added salt or sugar. David’s Lime Mint Rub provides a refreshing contrast to the gamey taste of roast and grilled lamb. Combine with olive oil and a citrusy juice for a zesty marinade for chicken. Bring fresh taste to fish, seafood, roasted veggies, and salads with a quick shake.
mint, herbs, spices, lime powder (corn syrup solids & lime juice concentrate), lime oil.
- PREMIUM QUALITY – We take pride in every product we bring to the North American market, which is why this Lime and Mint Glaze Dry Rub is produced here in Canada, from only fresh, premium quality ingredients.
- HOME MADE MINT SAUCE – Prepare your own mint sauce using this Lime Mint Glaze Rub! Simply place 2 tablespoons of glaze/rub and place in a container, add 1/4 cup of boiling water to bring out the mint flavour. Add 1 teaspoon of sugar and stir to dissolve. Mix in 1 tablespoon of vinegar, then salt and pepper to taste! Enjoy!
- FANTASTIC LAMB RUB – Impress your guests and have them coming back for more by using this lime mint glaze the next time you’re putting lamb on the table! This lime mint glaze works perfectly as a dry rub, paring incredibly well with the home made mint sauce!
- OTHER USES – Mint Glaze can be used to top off pastries and desserts. Use in recipes in place of fresh mint - it’s that fresh! Complement roast lamb, spread on toast or bread, or even add to yogurt to make a mint raita.
- JOIN THE DAVID’S FAMILY – When cooking with David’s spices, seasonings, sauces, or oils, remember to snap a picture and tag @DavidsCondiments on instagram and use the hashtag #DavidsCondiments for a chance to be featured on our blog and social media posts!