Seafood Rub 1 oz Davids
A blend of fresh herbs and seasonings for fish and shellfish dishes. Seafood Rub is made from a blend of fresh herbs and seasoning including tarragon, lemon, mustard, chives and ginger. It contains no salt and zero sodium. Mix with lemon juice and extra-virgin olive oil for a quick and easy marinade for grilled fish or shellfish like halibut or spot prawns. Use it to dress up a homemade tartar for fried fish. Add it to tuna or salmon salad for sandwiches or to flavour crab cakes.
Lemon powder (lemon, lemon oil, citric acid), mustard, herbs de provence (Savory, Oregano, Rosemary, Thyme), tarragon, dill weed, garlic, ginger, rosemary, dill seeds, chives, black pepper. Contains mustard.
- SALT-FREE RUB – Made without sodium, our seafood rub is the perfect way of easily adding some delicious flavor to your seafood in a heart-healthy manner. Most seasonings are packed with salt to cut corners and make up for the lack of flavour. We strive to do the opposite.
- NATURALLY GLUTEN-FREE – On top of being salt free, our seafood rub is also naturally gluten-free, making it possible for people of a wide range of diets to enjoy this delicious spice. Our rub contains no preservatives or additives.
- PERFECT FOR FISH – This seafood rub is especially put together to make the perfect and easy seasoning for a variety of fishes, with ingredients including garlic, tarragon, lemon, mustard, chives, ginger and other spices. Ease of use with delicious flavour-filled results is this rub’s motto.
- VERSATILE INGREDIENT – This rub is a particularly versatile spice that’s delicious on a variety of other seafood as well, such as homemade tartar, fried fish, crab cakes, salmon or tuna salad, shellfish, prawns and more. The possibilities are only limited by your imagination!
- PRODUCT OF CANADA – Our seafood rub is proudly produced locally in Canada, where we can personally monitor the quality of our spices and assure it maintains a high standard of excellence.