Teriyaki Carolina BBQ Sauce 500 ml Davids
Traditional Carolina BBQ sauce expertly shaped by the flare of David’s Condiments’ know-how for great taste. Salty, sweet, sour teriyaki instils a touch of Asian cuisine to the apple cider vinegar, authentic herbs de Provence crafted sauce. So slather it on fish, pork, beef, seafood, and poultry, or zest up a stir fry with white rice. Makes an unusual Asian inspired shrimp and veggie dip too.
Apple cider, sugar, chili powder, white wine vinegar, shiitake, soy sauce, mustard powder, sesame powder, black pepper, mustard seed, worcestershire, onion, garlic, herbs de provence, porcini, ginger, garlic chips, maca, xanthan gum.
- DELICIOUS TERIYAKI – The familiar delicious teriyaki flavour, infused with classic Carolina BBQ Sauce, also known as a perfect match! You won’t be able to get enough once you’ve tried this tangy, full of flavour, and all around perfect BBQ sauce.
- ASIAN-MEETS-AMERICAN BBQ MASH-UP – The perfect mix of tangy sweetness and acidity provided by a good BBQ sauce, with the added savory teriyaki flavour you already love. Good and thick, ready to slather on meats and veggies, or simply use for dipping.
- PREMIUM CAROLINA BBQ SAUCE – This vinegar based BBQ sauce is packed with flavour and the perfect addition to bring new tastes to your meats. The combination of sweet, and tangy flavours brings out the absolute best in various meats.
- USAGE IDEAS – One of our best ways to enjoy BBQ chicken - you’ll agree once you’ve tried it! Slather on to marinate, or right before pulling off the BBQ and enjoy the incredible flavours this sauce brings to the table. DIY BBQ SAUCE – The true beauty of this sauce is the ability to mix with tomato paste or agave syrup to easily thicken it to your desire for easy brush application while BBQing!
- JOIN THE DAVID’S FAMILY – When cooking with David’s spices, seasonings, sauces, or oils, remember to snap a picture and tag @DavidsCondiments on instagram and use the hashtag #DavidsCondiments for a chance to be featured on our blog and social media posts!