Start writing here...
Baked Potatoes (Any Color)mars 31, 2020 by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG) Leave a Comment
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- David’s Special Steak Rub
- Slice potato ¼” thick, for a round shape
- Soak in a layer of cold water, (pyrex dish is a perfect height) ideally for a few hours. This gives them the crispy texture, my family loves
- Drain the water and drizzle extra virgin olive oil over the potatoes – not too much
- Sprinkle David’s Special Steak Rub
- Cook in oven @ 375 degrees, until crisp and golden
Note: it can take over an hour to bake until crisp!