Start writing here...
David's Baba Ghanoushmai 05, 2020 by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG) Leave a Comment
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time30 mins
- 1 medium Eggplant
- Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp David’s Ultimate EV Olive Oil
- 1 juice Lemon
- 1 large Clove Garlic , finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Tahini
- 1 Tbsp David’s Za’atar Rub
- Preheat oven to 400 F°.
- Slice eggplant into ¼-inch thick rounds. Sprinkle lightly with sea salt and place in a colander for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Arrange eggplant on a baking sheet and drizzle with David’s Ultimate EV Olive Oil.
- Roast for 5 to 10 minutes, turning once. When done the eggplant will be soft and golden.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 5 minutes.
- Peel most of the skin from the eggplant and discard.
- Put the eggplant in a food processor and add lemon juice, garlic, tahini, a pinch of salt and process.
- Add David’s Za’atar Rub and process.
- Serve with pita, pita chips or veggies.
- Refrigerate for up to a week.