Cajun Rub 1 oz Davids
A rub with authentic Louisiana flavour. Cajun Rub is a blend of spices and seasoning including cayenne, paprika and garlic that adds smoky heat to cooking. It's an essential seasoning for gumbo, jambalaya, rice and gravy, crawfish boil or blackened catfish. It's excellent for seasoning flour or breadcrumbs for deep fried oysters or shrimp. Use it on grilled steak, pork ribs or to season homemade sausages.
poivron rouge, cayenne, épices.
- SALT-FREE RUB – Made without sodium, our cajun rub is the perfect way of adding some delicious cajun flavor to your food in a heart-healthy manner. Most seasonings are packed with salt to cut corners and make up for the lack of flavour. We strive to do the opposite.
- NATURALLY GLUTEN-FREE – On top of being salt free, our cajun rub is also naturally gluten-free, making it possible for people of a wide range of diets to enjoy this delicious spice. Our rub contains no preservatives or additives.
- PERFECT FOR JAMBALAYAS AND GUMBOS – This Cajun Rub is especially put together to make the perfect and easy seasoning for a variety of classic cajun spiced dishes, with ingredients including red bell pepper, cayenne and other spices. Ease of use with delicious flavour-filled results is this rub’s motto.
- VERSATILE INGREDIENT – This rub is a particularly versatile spice that’s delicious on a variety of meats like chicken, fish, shrimp, porc and sausage. Also works on grilled vegetables, or can be mixed in nonfat greek yogurt as a dip for raw veggies. Potatoes and fries are also given an extra kick of lovely flavor with this rub. The possibilities are only limited by your imagination!
- PRODUCT OF CANADA – Our cajun rub is proudly produced locally in Canada, where we can personally monitor the quality of our spices and assure it maintains a high standard of excellence.