Vinaigre de Cidre Non Filtré 500 ml Davids
This vinegar has benefits beyond cooking and preserving. David's Apple Cider Vinegar is made by fermenting the juice of ripe apples and has a tangy, acidity and amber colour. A staple for making pickles, relish, and chutney. Whisk it into a honey mustard vinaigrette, or use it to add brightness and acidity to creamy dressings like classic coleslaw or Waldorf salad. Many ingest it daily to improve digestion and aid in weight loss. Use it to make a refreshing switchel drink, or in the winter to make fire cider to keep colds at bay.
- VALUE: 1 x 500 mL (16.9 oz) Bottle Of Davids Unfiltered Organic Apple Cider Vinegar. Save Big By Buying Bulk!
- IN THE KITCHEN: A Staple For Making Pickles, Relish, And Chutney. Whisk It Into A Honey Mustard Vinaigrette, Or Use It To Add Brightness And Acidity To Creamy Dressings Like A Classic Coleslaw or Waldorf Salad. You Can Also Use It To Make A Refreshing Switchel Drink.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: This Vinegar Has Benefits Beyond Cooking And Preserving. Many Ingest Apple CIder Vinegar Daily To Improve Digestion And Aid In Weight Loss.
- HOMEOPATHY: You Can Use Our Apple Cider Vinegar To Make A Natural Herbal Fire Cider To Help Keep Colds At Bay During The Winter Months.
- PRODUCTION: David's Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Is Made By Fermenting The Juice Of Ripe Apples And Has A Tangy, Acidity And Amber Color. Our Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Is Made & Packaged In Ontario, Canada.