Maple Carolina BBQ Sauce 500 ml Davids
Traditional Carolina BBQ sauce expertly shaped by the flare of David’s Condiments’ know-how for great taste. The buttery, caramel sweetness of maple enriches the apple cider vinegar, authentic herbs de Provence crafted sauce giving rise to the perfect balance of rich and tangy, and buttery sweet taste. So slather it on fish, pork, beef, seafood, and poultry, or dip into it with veggies, shrimp, or your favourite toasty bread.
Cidre de pomme, sucre, poudre de chili, sirop d'érable, vinaigre d'érable, poudre de moutarde, sauce soja, poivre noir, sauce worcestershire, oignon, ail, herbes de provence, gomme xanthane.
- TRADITIONAL CAROLINA BBQ SAUCE – We owe the invention of this flavourful vinegar based BBQ sauce to German immigrants who when settling in South Carolina brought ample amounts of delicious mustard with them. The first iterations of this BBQ sauce were fantastic and have been replicated perfectly to this day for a delicious and authentic flavour..
- MAPLE GLAZED RIBS – Impress your guests by preparing maple glazed ribs using this premium Maple BBQ sauce. Cook ribs until tender, baste with this sauce, BBQ for 15-20 minutes, while basting 1-3 more times, and once more right before removing from the BBQ. Enjoy your deliciously glazed ribs, serve & enjoy while hot!
- PREMIUM MAPLE BBQ SAUCE – This vinegar and mustard based BBQ sauce is packed with flavour and the perfect addition to bring new tastes to your meats. The combination of sweet and tangy flavours brings out the absolute best in grilled or smoked pork and chicken.
- USAGE IDEAS – From pork to poultry, using this BBQ sauce to marinate your meats will result in flavourful meats you’ll be craving again as soon as you finish! The acidity of this sauce mingles perfectly with rendered fat and flavorful pork.The true beauty of this sauce is the ability to mix with tomato paste or agave syrup to easily thicken it to your desire for easy brush application while BBQing!
- JOIN THE DAVID’S FAMILY – When cooking with David’s spices, seasonings, sauces, or oils, remember to snap a picture and tag @DavidsCondiments on instagram and use the hashtag #DavidsCondiments for a chance to be featured on our blog and social media posts!