Melange de Guafres Ceto 300 g Davids
<p>Keeping to a ketogenic diet can sometimes get difficult, which is why this breakfast treat is the perfect addition to your diet plan.</p><p>Keto Waffle made with our <b>Keto Pancake Mix </b>will help start your day off great!</p><p>Eliminate guesswork by choosing spice combinations that complement flavours perfectly. Infuse the delicious flavour of faraway lands without ever leaving the kitchen.</p>
Farine d'amande, avoine, farine de noix de coco, érythritol, poudre d'inuline, levure chimique, gomme xanthane, poudre de datte, sel marin, lécithine de soja, vanille.
- DELICIOUS TASTE – Start your day with fresh, hot, crisp waffles! Keto Waffle mix is simple to make even on the busiest morning so you can welcome breakfast pastries back into your ketogenic lifestyle. Super simple and quick to whip up in the mornings for a quick weekday breakfast.
- INSTRUCTIONS – Combine 1 Cup of mix, ⅓ Cup Rice or Almond Milk & 1 Egg and blend well. Butter or oil a frying pan and portion into your waffle maker. Serve HOT!
- MEAL IDEA – Serve these Keto Waffles hot with butter, syrup, berries, or toasted almonds, or a squeeze of lemon juice, berries, or fold in sugar free chocolate chips for an indulgent breakfast treat.
- INGREDIENTS – Almond flour, filberts, coconut flour, erythritol, inulin powder, baking powder, gum xanthan, soy lecithin, date powder, sea salt, and vanilla for that familiar great taste. Because it is made with almond and coconut flour, this delicious keto pancake mix is naturally gluten free.
- ALMOND & COCONUT FLOUR – Both of these flour substitutes are full of nutrition. Almond flour is high in protein, vitamin E, magnesium, and low in carbohydrates. While coconut flour is high in dietary fiber and also low in carbohydrates.