Mélange d'Épices Baharat 150 g Davids
A unique Arabic spice that's ideal as an all-purpose seasoning. Baharat Spice Blend is a mixture of ground spices including allspice, cardamom, and coriander with a smoky, warm, sweet flavour. Used throughout the Arab world, with slight regional variations, in soups, tomato-based sauces, rice and grain pilafs, and with legumes. Use it to marinate chicken and bake on a bed of sliced potatoes. Season ground lamb for kebabs or use it in a braise for lamb shanks. Also delicious as a rub for grilled fish.
Paprika, cumin, cardamom, coriander, cinnamon, nutmeg, black pepper, cloves
- TRADITIONAL MIDDLE EASTERN SEASONING – This delicious, smooth blend of baharat spice is the perfect way to enhance virtually anything on the grill. Sprinkle over your chicken, lamb, fish and even soups for a tasty flavour. Be adventurous and try it out as a finisher on your next burger, you won’t be disappointed!
- WHAT IS BAHARAT SPICE – The baharat spice blend is a mixture of warm and sweet spices. It includes black peppercorns, coriander, cumin, allspice, cardamom, cinnamon, paprika and nutmeg. These flavourful premium spices are sourced from around the world and ground finely to create this terrific blend.
- DELICIOUS FLAVOUR – Baharat spice blend adds a little bit of zest to any dish it’s added to. In one bite you will taste a sweet but smoky flavour that will leave you wanting more. Prepare the Egyptian classic, Koshari, or traditional chicken machboos. Add depth to your next meal!
- LAMB BURGERS – At your next family potluck follow this recipe and your dish will be the one people will be talking about! Mix your desired amount of baharat spice blend into ground lamp. Mold into the shape of burger patties. Grill until cooked. Serve on pita with a side of cucumber salad.
- SPICE UP YOUR LIFE – Are you trying to live a healthy lifestyle but tired of eating bland dips with your vegetables? You’ve found the right spice! Baharat spice blend can turn up the flavour of just about anything. Our favourite is sprinkling and stirring baharat into hummus for a more flavourful and enjoyable dip.