Mélange d'épices à la citrouille 130 g Davids
A delightful blend of festive and warm cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, clove and allspice. Add seasonal flare in just a dash. Infuse warm, spicy flavour, and aroma to pumpkin pie, bread, and muffins. Also excellent for use in hot beverages, shortbread cookies, zucchini loaves, and roasted root vegetables. Try it in pumpkin crumble too.
Cannelle, noix de muscade, gingembre, clou de girofle, piment de la Jamaïque.
- A HOLIDAY SPICE – Our Pumpkin Pie Spice is a balanced combination of warm Autumn spices that come together to bring life to the annual Pumpkin Spice flavoured foods seasonal trend!
- WARM UP YOUR WINTER – Stir into your favorite hot beverages, including lattes, smoothies, hot chocolate to bring a fresh, warm, holiday feel to your day.
- BAKING USES – Pumpkin Pie Spice blend makes for a delicious addition to countless baked goods and autumn inspired treats. Cakes, cookies, streusel, and of course - Pumpkin Pie! Just to name a few.
- ALL NATURAL BLEND – We’ve found the perfect balance of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, and allspice to bring this fall favourite to homes across North America. Epicureal Pumpkin Pie Spice has the flavour you and your guests will immediately recognize and love! With no additives, and all natural ingredients, you can feel safe knowing you’re spicing up your holidays with the best possible product.
- OTHER IDEAS – We’ve gone over the classic uses, but did you know Pumpkin Pie Spice is also a fantastic way to flavour roasted vegetables? Try sprinkling over sweet potatoes, carrots, or acorn squash and enjoy a fantastic, healthy, alternative to using salt!