Mélange de smoothies super rouge 100 g Davids
Need a lift? Invigorate your day with a boost of nutrients, energy, and striking flavour. Earthy beetroot meets tart aronia and raspberry, with slight hints of bitter chocolate from acai, and sweet maple notes of lucuma and dates. All this complex flavour in a single tablespoon of David’s Super Red Smoothie Mix. Blend it with a cup of your favourite non-dairy milk, frozen fruit or ice, and you have a smooth, refreshing, antioxidant rich smoothie to get you moving.
racine de betterave, poudre d'inuline, baies d'aronia, framboise, açai, lucuma, goji, dates.
- REAL FRUIT – Life is just sweet with our Super Red Smoothie Mix! Made with real fruit superfoods, it contains no preservatives, artificial colors, or artificial flavours. The ingredients in this delicious smoothie include beetroot, inulin powder, aronia berries, raspberries, acai, lucuma, goji, and dates, which all pack plenty of natural health benefits. Some benefits of the ingredients are listed right here below:
- BEET ROOT & ACAI BERRIES – Beetroots are a great source of fiber,vitamin B9, magnesium, potassium, iron, and vitamin C. They have also been associated with health benefits, including improved blood flow, lowering blood pressure, and increased exercise performance. Acai are a brazilian superfood. They are nativce to the Amazon region where they are staple food. They are extremely nutrient dense, loaded with antioxidants, help improve cholesterol levels, and boost brain activities.
- DATES & GOJI BERRIES – Dates are an excellent source of antioxidants, can be good for blood sugar balancing, help reduce blood pressure, and help maintain bone mass. Goji berries which are a native of Asia have been found to help protect the eyes from UV rays and free radicals, help boost the immune system, promote healthier skin, help with depression, sleep, and anxiety. They are also quite delicious!
- VARIOUS HEALTHY USES – This superfood smoothie mix can be integrated in your diet in myriad ways. Include it in your smoothies, oatmeal, yogurt, or baking mixes to boost their nutritional value and add some vibrant red colour!
- COMPATIBLE WITH MOST DIETS – As an all natural product composed of superfoods, this mix is friendly to pretty much every diet, being vegan, vegetarian, paleo, naturally gluten-free, dairy-free and caffeine-free.